"When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life,
or in the life of another."
Shine Solutions is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of South Africa's youth through educational initiatives and projects.
We work with companies and local government departments on the development and implementation of social upliftment initiatives. It is through these frameworks that Shine Solutions can affect change and have an impact in improving the lives of our fellow citizens.
The company has a strong focus on providing support to historically disadvantaged communities in both formal and informal education. For the most part, the main beneficiaries of our programme are kids and youth, up to about 35 years old.
The principles of Shine Solutions lie in the philosophy that the youth hold the key to creating a better future for all South Africans. Through projects that are aimed at improving skills or education we can improve the life of the next generation of South Africans.
Having been in operation since 2001, Shine Solutions has strong relationships with schools and learning institutions across the country and understands the challenges and obstacles facing learners at these institutions.
The company operates on a contract basis with our clients and works on both existing initiatives and in the development of new initiatives. These include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility Projects
- Income and Livelihood Community Projects
- Development and distribution of education support products
- Skills Development
- Enterprise Development
Shine Solutions offers a broad range of professional services in strategic advisement, stakeholder engagement, project and content development, project implementation and management as well as project maintenance.
To drive positive change through enlightened, educated youth.
- To create sustainable platforms that will make a long term impact on the standard of living of South African youth.
- To assist companies and government agencies in achieving their social upliftment goals.
- To inspire a culture of collaboration between like-minded organisations wanting to create a better South Africa.
- Making a difference
- Education and Learning